Sometimes kids don't feel well, please keep your student home from school if they have any of the following symptoms:
1. Students with a FEVER greater than 100 F should stay home until they are fever free for 24 hours without the use of medicine.
2. If your child is VOMITING or has DIARRHEA please keep them home from school for 24 hours past the last time they vomited or had diarrhea.
3. If your child has started ANTIBIOTICS, please keep them home until 24 hours after the first dose of antibiotic.
4. If your child has severe, uncontrolled coughing or wheezing, rapid breathing, or difficulty breathing,medical attention is necessary.
5. If your child has a rash and a fever, seek medical attention. Any rash
that spreads quickly, has open weeping wounds, and/or is not healing
should also be evaluated.
Click the following link for information on treatment of Head Lice